Steve Jobs: "I'm Going to Destroy Android" (Biography)

"Steve Jobs" by Walter Isaacson is the upcoming biography of a great man forced to leave too early, a book that will be published on Monday. The Associated Press managed to grab an early copy from where we learn that the man was no Android fan at all, beyond competition.

After Eric Schmidt left Apple, where he was a board member between 2006 to 2009, for Google and January 2010 saw an HTC Android device, Jobs considered it "grand theft" as he saw many popular iPhone features being included. "I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong," Jobs said. "I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this."

After the Apple-Google lawsuit was well on its way, Steve Jobs told Eric Schmidt, while talking about a settlement: "I don't want your money. If you offer me $5 billion, I won't want it. I've got plenty of money. I want you to stop using our ideas in Android, that's all I want". 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment