I’m Watch: an Android-running smartwatch

From Italy a fun and practical way to stay connected from your wrist.

I’m Watch is the first Android device for your wrist, with a set of pre-installed applications and a dedicated I’m Store with many more. The device and has a 1.54-inch display with resolution 240x240, a 454MHz IMX233 CPU, 64MB RAM and 4GB ROM, 3.5″ audio jack and a non-removable 600mAh battery; it communicates via Bluetooth 2.1 with any Android phone, iPhone and in a near future also with BlackBerries, and it allows among things to make and receive calls, visualize emails and SMS messages, manage the most popular social networks and play multimedia files.

I’m Watch comes in several colors and costs €249 if purchased before June 30th (€299 afterwards) but you can also choose I’m Jewel, the premium limited version with a price range from €599 (made in titanium) to €15,000 (in gold and diamonds) and with several colored gold versions pictured above in between. For more information head to the I’m Watch website.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment